47 5c collets 125$

RobinHood

Ultra Member
Premium Member
There are some square and some hex ones, plus all the round ones. They are useful in a lathe, spindexer, collet block, etc. I would consider them for that price.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
This is in BC - so someone from BC go and get it. Guy joined FB in 2020 so too risky to send money and try to work out shipping.

If this is for "real" it is excellent deal. Almost hard to believe good deal.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
I think @SimonM is on it.
For me that would be an all day affair to go to Abbotsford. Plus I can't leave the island now.

SimonM

I am glad to report the collets made it home to an excited new owner.

I was expecting the seller to have no idea about machining but it was quite the opposite, the guy knew what he had and wanted to give somebody a good deal.

Showed up to a typical commercial strata unit, there was huge smiley faces on both windows, one with a decal that said “owners name” ‘s world and the other one was “God is always good”. Walked Inside a beautiful machine shop, undoubtedly any of us dream shop. Guy was retired and sold his machine shop and still loved machining so this was his hobby shop.

Big lathe, nice mill, surface grinder, beautiful new looking Hardinge lathe, shaper, cutter grinder and bandsaw, it was
Not only well outfitted but also very well organized and clean. A lot of pride there.

1 square collet
3 hex collets
Rest round collets, all from Germany, Japan or USA and about 15 of them hardinge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 10

cuslog

Super User
Premium Member
My wife likes to say "there's still more good people out there than bad".
Nice to run into one of them now and then !