• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

4 AXA Tool Holders

VicHobbyGuy

Ultra Member
I ordered these by mistake; they are still in the original packaging the way they were when they arrived here 2 days ago.

4 pcs Machifit 250-101 AXA tool holders from Banggood China.
Cost for the 4 holders, including shipping within Canada:$105 CAD- the same as they would cost you from banggood, but you won't have to wait 6 weeks for delivery. :)
If you are local to me in Victoria BC and pick them up from me, $75.
tool holders.JPG
tool holders 2.JPG

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Just curious how they look & fit compared to Accusize. I was eyeing a few on Amazon, good shipping with Prime

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Just curious how they look & fit compared to Accusize. I was eyeing a few on Amazon, good shipping with Prime

I don't have an Accusize tool post or holders so I can't tell you. What I received look to be every bit as good and fit as well as what my tool post was supplied with.