• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

3 Acme 3/4x10 lead screws??? - $20 - Victoria, BC

curmudgeon

(Steve)
Gerard always has interesting stuff for sale on UsedVic
3 Pieces 26"-30" long, 3/4", pitch is 10 TPI but thread is more like an Acme

108714153_934.jpg

108714155_934.jpg

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Looks like acme to me.

Might be able to use it to fix my mill/drill. Get rid of that weirdo 11 divisions per turn. I'll have to check my diameter and length.

Shipping would be a killer though.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
lemme know if you want them picked up and I can mail them to you - he's about 1/2 hour from me

That would have been awesome!

Looks like it sold already.

That figures. Good deals never last.

I had no choice really. I spent all day checking out health care support for my mom. She takes priority over fixing up my mill/drill. No regrets.

Shoprat

Picked up some acme nuts the other day, nearly fell over $8 each. Good thing 8 only needed a couple. Then I went and bought 2/x2 .125 tubing,,,,,,,,, omg $6 a foot. What the heck is going on!!