• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Machine 2 air compressors, there can only be one

Machine

Spitfire

Selling my 10hp 120 gallon compressor as I now have 2 of them. The one I am selling was $3500.00 at the time from Princess Auto. It originally came with a 10hp, 3 phase motor but I spent another $1100 on a 10hp single phase motor to make it work in my garage. I have $4600 into this unit but I am asking $2500 obo. This compressor that has an output of 38 CFM at 100 ps, is able to go as high as 175 psi and it will work in almost any shop. I left it at the 150 psi factory setting. The pump is all cast iron with three large cast iron coolers. It has a 41 amp start up, 31 amp run load, new air filters and fresh synthetic oil. I don't have any pictures yet but I will post them when I exchange units.

Back