• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

1/2" lathe wrench

djberta

Super User
Premium Member
Hi guys. My lathe did not come with the 1/2" wrench. It came with an ace 5/16? I think and a 11/16 or 5/8 Williams one..If some one has a spare or collects them and has a duplicate I would be interested. Or if you can point me in the direction to acquire one.

Thanks
Dave

My lathe did not come with the 1/2" wrench.

I might have a spare. Let me see what I have. If I have one, I'll let you know later today. But I won't be able to ship it to you till after Thanksgiving.

If I have one, it's yours for the cost of shipping.

This is the wrenches I have for the lathe. Craig gave another 3/8 one with the shaper. I am looking for a 1/2 inch for the lathe to have a set.
PhotoPictureResizer_202409241335_copy_2448x1970.jpg

Chazz I will search for sure.

Craig I just face palmed as well after reading my original post it is not very clear.

Hi Craig the wrench for the shaper is 3/8.. I do have that one for the lathe as well. I have 3/8 and 3/4. For the lathe.

OK, It just so happens that I do have one extra 1/2" square lathe wrench. As I said before, I don't have time to look after it now. But make yourself a note to remind me about it a week after Thanksgiving if you don't find one between now and then.

OK, It just so happens that I do have one extra 1/2" square lathe wrench. As I said before, I don't have time to look after it now. But make yourself a note to remind me about it a week after Thanksgiving if you don't find one between now and then.
Thanks Susquatch will do.

Back