• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

work stop flop

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I have seen these work stops on Ebay by various sellers.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/223517318718

They looked like a decent knockoff of a popular USA model. I placed an order with this guy with a promising looking shipping reference 'Standard SpeedPAK from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan.' Alas that was Jun-3 & nothing. I have a ritual now where I drag the ETA into my Outlook calendar & if its not delivered, I start the conversation so its on record. After 60 days you start to run the clock - cant recall of hand if that's Ebay or Paypal, but either way I get ansy. I did get refunded with a reply of 'we check post office not there'. Hmmm.. So I'm not sure if it was legitimate oops or maybe its testing teh market with a single prototype. Seems like I have a good run with Ebay & then a period of duds.

Anyways if any of you take a shot at one, let me know what you think of it.

Attachments

• SNAG-8-16-2019 0003.jpg
    SNAG-8-16-2019 0003.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 0
Seasonal colours. Lol. They do look pretty good. I think you better pull the pin and order one. Let us know!

Back