• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

V'A'RNAMO SHAPER

KeeponDragon

Super User
WAS $3000, DROPPED TO $2000
FALKLAND BC
FB MARKETPLACE
POSTING IS 14 WEEKS OLD

326278072_8812712792103034_9074337471791239273_n.jpg

Hmmm...

That photo looks very similar to one that was listed on Craigslist Vancouver for a long time. More than a month. If memory serves, it was priced at $500. I tried contacting the seller 3 or 4 times, finally gave up. Around a month later the seller got back to me & noted it had been sold. The ad noted it would need to be disassembled to be moved.

@140mower, you wanna jump in here? Is that the same machine?

I'm not sure, but if I remember that one correctly, it was missing the feed parts, and I think I see them in the picture... So I don't think this is the same one, but, if you were to ask my wife, she might suggest that I have been mistaken a time or two in the past. :rolleyes:

Back