• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Turret Lathe red deer 700 under 5000lbs

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member

Owner says apron disassembled but has pics.

He says nothing wrong with it.

Yes it's a Turret Lathe. But price is 100 CAD over scrap value.

Sent from my JSN-L23 using Tapatalk

251113847_3998958896871052_4668880612730022994_n.png

$700

Saw one of these lathes at a Ritchie Bros auction about 10 years ago, not 1 bid. I was kicking my self for not bidding the 10 bucks for an opener bid but had no place for it at the time. Still have no idea what i would do with one and no heated room for it.

Yes I also saw some of them sell for next to nothing on auctions - hence the low price here. I am sure you can even go under scrap value. Bonus here is that it can be loaded for free - on some auctions it was "load yourself".

Selling them for scrap may not be that easy - they can be too big for scrap yard to take as one piece & scrap yard will not like all extra oil they come in with.

Back