• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Surface Plate $60

I'm here right now. anyone interested in a 24" height Guage? missing the crystal.

Attachments

• DSC_3622.JPG
    DSC_3622.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_3621.JPG
    DSC_3621.JPG
    238.9 KB · Views: 13
Miller Smith Torch. Asking $350

I will wait around here for 30 minutes and check back here. or call my cell - deleted by Perry’s request. -admin

Attachments

• DSC_3623.JPG
    DSC_3623.JPG
    258.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_3624.JPG
    DSC_3624.JPG
    299.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Just trying to help this guy out. he is closing up shop. Moving to Columbia. He doesn't have the city crowds that he needs.

This gent is literally selling the farm and moving to Colombia. Great guy to talk to and deal with. He had already sold his big machines. There was a lot of little items left. I thought the price on the torch and the surface gauge was good. Figured you gents might have been interested.

He did say he was headed into Calgary next week and could possibly deliver if someone sees this.

3D printer, surface plate, tap and die set, some measuring instruments,delta scroll saw

What did you drop on all of that stuff? I was really hesitant to go for the surface plate for fear it would lead to a money pit LOL...

Back