• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Surface Grinder $1200

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Oh man, why is this so far from me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Well you have me drooling but space wise I’d have to create more space than I have.

If we move that SB into the basement...…… Voila.... instant space...:p I'll help you.

Craig

Last edited:

Everett

Super User
I would, but just bought a Taiwanese Bridgeport clone and my Better Half would be far less supportive of a new machine this soon after the last, lol . . . would like a surface grinder someday though

Tom O

Ultra Member
If we move that SB into the basement...…… Voila.... instant space...:p I'll help you.

Craig
I’m holding out for a 14 x 40 that I hope is destined for that space after I heal up a bit more and I have a appointment on the 7th about gall stone removal but that should be the last of it.

Tom O

Ultra Member
Actually what I have to do is find someone that knows Something about fixing the Cincinnati lathe Electronically wise!

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Can someone take a screen grab of the machine ad. I'm not on FB & just curious. Not $$ curious, just curious.