• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

steel plate, $250, Calgary, AB

1726540948250.png

Have one piece of 1/2” carbon steel plate. It is 7’ long by 46” wide This piece of plate weighs a lot so please don't bring your mini van to pick it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use my minivan for a lot of $hit including a complete 318 dodge engine in the rear on a 1" thick sheet of 4x8 sheet of plywood along with blocks of wood screwed into it to keep the engine from moving)... yes i was totally crushing the bumpstops but I got r done!

Oh the stories of abuse my ol caravan would tell if it could lol

Yeah I love my van

PS, its also been to all three Canadian coasts, yes even the arctic ocean to Tuktoyaktuk via a road that shoudn't be called a road but has a speed limit of 90 lol (Dempster Highway if interested)

I built storage and a bed top to camp. added dctodc converter to isolate and charge a second battery for a 2000w inverter for a microwave and coffee maker. Made a swingout contraption for my hitch to carry two spare tires, fuel and water.

Sorry got carried away and off topic lol

Attachments

• IMG_2688.JPG
    IMG_2688.JPG
    644.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2690.JPG
    IMG_2690.JPG
    574.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3949.JPG
    IMG_3949.JPG
    672.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3950.JPG
    IMG_3950.JPG
    522.7 KB · Views: 7
I use my minivan for a lot of $hit including a complete 318 dodge engine in the rear on a 1" thick sheet of 4x8 sheet of plywood along with blocks of wood screwed into it to keep the engine from moving)... yes i was totally crushing the bumpstops but I got r done!

Oh the stories of abuse my ol caravan would tell if it could lol

Yeah I love my van

PS, its also been to all three Canadian coasts, yes even the arctic ocean to Tuktoyaktuk via a road that shoudn't be called a road but has a speed limit of 90 lol (Dempster Highway if interested)

I built storage and a bed top to camp. added dctodc converter to isolate and charge a second battery for a 2000w inverter for a microwave and coffee maker. Made a swingout contraption for my hitch to carry two spare tires, fuel and water.

Sorry got carried away and off topic lol
That sounds like a lonely stretch of road if you break down. We use to rat race behind Western Speedway in Victoria in the early 70’s and had to wait a few hours sometimes for assistance but for where you went Kernel Sanders I’d be Chicken.

Back