• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Standard Modern lathe $1800 Thamesford On.

Also has a lot of other stuff including a milling machine some of them at a St. Catharines location.
But we will never know because with the listing gone we have no idea what else that seller has.
I would prefer that we list these with a link to the seller, not just the item.

Gerrit

I spoke with the seller today and purchased a number of items. This guy is a rockstar and has literally hundreds of items. If you need something, reach out. His prices are fair and he’s awesome to deal with!!

Derek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I already have a 42” Pexto brake. I got a sheet metal roller, the 5C collets, a set of anvils for my Rockwell Hardness Tester and a welding shield. Waiting for him to put together a pile of the brass and he’s got inserts and some lathe tooling for me. He said that the lathe sold in 5 minutes. The Dake arbour press may be heading towards me too but as I already have the next size down Dake press, I’m not sure. It’s been an expensive week with the acquisition of a 60” Camelback straightedge, 112 lb Brooks Anvil and a beautiful Dumore tool post grinder. I hope that this pandemic ends soon; otherwise I’m going to be broke!

Cheers.

Derek

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back