• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

SOLD - Brand New Accusize Plain Back 5C Collet Chuck

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
As is my habit I've listed this chuck on facebook marketplace and Kijiji for $375 but I prefer to sell to a forum member for $350.

People may recall that my brother and I sold our Craftex 12x37 lathe and I wanted to include this chuck with it because it was purchased specifically for that lathe. But at the time I could not find the chuck where it was safely tucked away on a basement shelf. Today while looking for slitting saw blades I found it so here it is for sale finally. As a forum member you can save $118.95 over the Accusize price.

I'm sure that people know that You can make your own back plate very easily, or buy a 5" Semi Finished Threaded Back Plate sold specifically for this chuck from Accusize.

Screenshot 2024-07-06 215306.webp

Details:

Accusize Brand Plain Back 5C COLLET CHUCK #0269-0010

Outside Diameter: 5" Plain Back, Recessed 3.740'' x 0.184'' Deep

Plain Back, have to choose proper back plate to connect with your machine

Can use any size 5C Collet: Round collet :1/16 ~ 1-1/8"; Hex collet:1/8" ~ 7/8";

Square Collet:1/8" ~ 3/4"

Scroll and pinion design just like 3-jaw chuck, operated with chuck key

Scroll & pinion precision machined and hardened

Max. RPM 6000

Accuracy: 0.0006" TIR

happy to send pics of actual chuck later if you really want but I'm exhausted at the moment, and it is blemish free and 100% as sold by accusize.

message thru the forum.

would ship if you really want, can meet up around the GTA if it helps. Going to Guelph monday if that helps

We don't delete them, we just mark them SOLD - which is done.

Somebody got a really nice chuck.

Back