• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

So okay this isn't a metal working machine, but a great bowl lathe package for sale Hamilton $2500

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
I saw this just after it listed on facebook for $4500. Today it got listed on kijiji with a 2k price reduction. Now it is a screaming deal and I'd have bought it in a heartbeat except nowhere to put it and I still have bruises from the fight over the chipmaster lathe coming to my garage....

So I though I could either sell the chipmaster before restored and buy this excellent bowl lathe, or I could let everyone know the bowl lathe is for sale and you should make sure this goes to a good home. I decided on the latter.

Long list of expensive accessories is included

344545649_6663101007056524_8098881185376024363_n.jpg

Rare Union Graduate Wood Bowl Lathe, 19” turning capacity. Variable speed and reversing. 1.5 hp motor. Made in the U. K. 1986. In great condition. Upgraded with OneWay Banjo & Tool Rests.

Have all original tailstock, banjo, tool rests plus a box of collet chucks.

This is how the original banjo and tailstock look (pic from another lathe)

DSC_0814-600x600.jpg

Axminster Evolution SK114 Chuck with numerous jaw sets, face plate rings, and jaw slides.

Axminster Clubman SK 100 chuck.

OneWay Talon Chuck w/#2 jaws.

OneWay Elsworth bowl gouge w/heavy duty handle.

OneWay Wolverine Sharpening System with Delta 8” Grinder

Large collection of woodturning books.

Large selection of purchased wood blanks, plus a big pile of various orchard wood blanks needed to be prepped.

Air filtration system w/ spare filters

iVac Pro automated start/stop to control dust collector or shop vac.

Also includes Rockwell Beaver wood lathe and accessories.

Sold as a package deal only, will not separate.

Back