• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

SM 1334 govdeals Missouri

I do not believe this lathe has a tail stock. Very accurate and complete description, photos of chucks, faceplates, taper attachment, but no tail stock.

I've driven to Kansas City several times, Linn is maybe 200 km SE of there, over towards St Louis. I wouldn't bother going from Ontario, BUT for anyone in the Peg, it is a straight shot south and then jog to the east.

I expect that given the number of americans this is within a fair drive of that it will sell higher than is worth the effort for any Canadian unless they own just that tail stock

Back