• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

shop machining tools $12000 Bonnyville, AB

Half for all three if priced individually - less as a package. I say fair offer would be in $5000 range for a package.

Am I missing something here? All three machines brand new from Grizzly would be $10,425 US ($14,600 CDN), or Busy Bee $11,500 new. Do the machines come complete with an indentured machinist to run them?

@JustaDB had his kilt and boots on when he came to pick up a motor at my place one time.

Apparently he likes to wear it when he rides his Harley. I guess something about the air flow and ventilation? I wasn’t listening super close, kind of distracted at the time.

@JustaDB had his kilt and boots on when he came to pick up a motor at my place one time.

Apparently he likes to wear it when he rides his Harley. I guess something about the air flow and ventilation? I wasn’t listening super close, kind of distracted at the time.
......... pretty sure he wears that so that when he's stranded on the side of the road he can hike up his "skirt" a little while trying to thumb a ride.....
IMG_0485 (1).gif

Not true! I've never worn my kilt on the bike. :p

Perhaps 10K in much small currency.
I disagree with most of the above comments: 4K 3500$ tops, but only if the lathe has 3J, 4J steady and follow rests. AND the mill is fully kitted with collets, vice, hold down kit and RT.

and even then a deduction for every scratch, etc.

Back