• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Rapid quick tool post, $775, Redcliff, AB

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
c77aca2b-ba17-4a29-a687-ded6c056dea9

16954350-a220-4615-aba6-2c38d1735dcc

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
I think it's worth around 300$ in that condition with 4 holders. It is what I paid, but I could have bought others in similar condition for about that much...

He's asking about half of new price of a B sized kit.

I noticed there aren't any others on EBAY or KIJIJI --- They don't come up that often, so rarity has its price, I guess.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I think it's worth around 300$ in that condition with 4 holders. It is what I paid, but I could have bought others in similar condition for about that much...

He's asking about half of new price of a B sized kit.

I noticed there aren't any others on EBAY or KIJIJI --- They don't come up that often, so rarity has its price, I guess.

I have same size, with 9 tool holders, but mine actually are in good condition. Mine is also size B. For 16" lathes. All screws counted for, not too many dings.

I am finding this hard to use - how are you using yours and is it better than Aloris style? What I am finding is that setting height seem hard. I am also not finding them very "quick" to change.

Is there some video on use of these or maybe documentation available?

Compared to his mine are in new condition. His holders are mostly junk.

Darren

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I paid 350 for this Enco 45 set a few years ago and never used it. If anyone is looking for one. It's in great shape. Has ball detent base for indexing.

Attachments

• 20230426_190536.jpg
    20230426_190536.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230426_190603.jpg
    20230426_190603.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 14

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
I have same size, with 9 tool holders, but mine actually are in good condition. Mine is also size B. For 16" lathes. All screws counted for, not too many dings.

I am finding this hard to use - how are you using yours and is it better than Aloris style? What I am finding is that setting height seem hard. I am also not finding them very "quick" to change.

Is there some video on use of these or maybe documentation available?

Compared to his mine are in new condition. His holders are mostly junk.
Perhaps we should get together? I don't have any trouble using mine, and John Nielsen has a shop made tool post for these holders that is even faster to use!
I paid 350 for this Enco 45 set a few years ago and never used it. If anyone is looking for one. It's in great shape. Has ball detent base for indexing.
If I didn't have one already I'd buy it in heartbeat. I love the ENCO ball detent style! My 4-way has this system and it is a dream to use!