• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Project Milling Machine Induma Mill - Waubaushene ON $600

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
I think this is an Induma 1S

Ad says need motor rebuild.

One of the least common knee mills I see

60b42c3f-0805-4aeb-9b7d-95de7a9e057c

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Ah Ontario - where a new project is just scrap price away.

What is that box on the motor?

Vice, chucks and collets + scrap price of the mill at 12c a pound is probably more than asking price.

Rauce

Ultra Member
Ah Ontario - where a new project is just scrap price away.

What is that box on the motor?

Vice, chucks and collets + scrap price of the mill at 12c a pound is probably more than asking price.
My guess is a fuse box and maybe a motor starter. The sort of stuff that would typically be mounted to the side of the column.

I seem to recall these machines were different than other Bridgeport clones and don’t really share parts.

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
My guess is a fuse box and maybe a motor starter. The sort of stuff that would typically be mounted to the side of the column.

I seem to recall these machines were different than other Bridgeport clones and don’t really share parts.
That is my understanding as well...