• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

New to the group from Ont.!

Welcome from SW Ontario Farm Country S of Chatham.

For some reason, our forum didn't like your posts and they were blocked. I approved them all since you seemed like a real human with a cle ar machining interest. But you should keep an eye on your posts in case more get blocked looking for common reasons. Send me a PM if that happens again so we can figure it out.

And ya, we would all like to see photos of your machines and your work!

If you don't already know, we have another member @eotrfish in Calgary who makes amazing fishing reels! I have a plan to make one too.

Welcome from SW Ontario Farm Country S of Chatham.

For some reason, our forum didn't like your posts and they were blocked. I approved them all since you seemed like a real human with a cle ar machining interest. But you should keep an eye on your posts in case more get blocked looking for common reasons. Send me a PM if that happens again so we can figure it out.

And ya, we would all like to see photos of your machines and your work!

If you don't already know, we have another member @eotrfish in Calgary who makes amazing fishing reels! I have a plan to make one too.
Thanks Susquatch!

Interesting about the blocked posts as they looked ok when I posted them. Thanks for taking care of that for me.

hey, you changed your name (i think) ..... like I always say, "call me anything but don't call me late for dinner". Welcome, I look forward to seeing more your art here

If it makes things better I can change my name? No problem!

Totally your call. If it helps you decide, I think the majority of business members have user names unrelated to their business. Some even have a commercial membership AND an unrelated name. At the end of the day, it's not the name, it's the intent and the activity that matters. It's all good.

Totally your call. If it helps you decide, I think the majority of business members have user names unrelated to their business. Some even have a commercial membership AND an unrelated name. At the end of the day, it's not the name, it's the intent and the activity that matters. It's all good.
To be honest that name is just my shop, my true brand name is something totally different.

But ya, all good! ;)

Welcome from Calgary Alberta. I was fascinated by the precise machining you did for the turbillon, I also enjoy carrying out precise work with my hands. Along with my creativity that is what got me into making silver jewelry as a hobby. But my primary skills are in welding and blade smithing.

Back