• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Monarch 10EE off the Port Bow! looks expensive at $16600

From the ad:

$_59.JPG

DRO just visible in top left of picture.

$_59.JPG

Lot of goodies!

Craig

Hey Craig,

how did you get the picture to post? I saved it from the Kijiji and went to load it and it said I couldn’t post that type of file? It was a .JFIF - I loaded that into paint and tried to save it as a JPEG but it kept it as the JFIF ?

Hi Brent:

I use Safari on the Mac so your process may be a bit different, depending. On Kijiji while viewing the picture slide show, I right-click on the current picture and choose Open Image in New Tab. I then switch to the new tab and copy the address of the picture, such as:

Code:
https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/KboAAOSwPw1gVjfF/$_59.JPG

I then switch back to this site and choose Insert Image. In that dialog, I switch to By URL tab and paste the address into the provided box. All done!

BTW, I've found that on Kijiji, opening a picture in a new tab frequently gives a higher-resolution image than Kijiji displays by default. I'll often do this if some detail of the picture is a little obscure.

Craig

Maybe, in really great shape they can be more the 20,000 US - its the extended bed version that are hard to come by and fetch a premium. imo it just depends on the condition and you can't tell that from the photos

Back