• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Modern 9x49 mill, $1000, Belchin, ON

Well, happy to say I've just upgraded my milling capabilities.

Seller was a really nice fella, pursuing a new direction in life, and needed it gone to accommodate the sale of his home. He threw in a ton of tooling and such, the rotary table and 6" vise, and sold me a nice Tig welder he forgot he had.

The mill was, aside from some light rust on the bed, in new condition.

Thanks for the find on this one, it's a huge addition to the shop, and I'll be sure to pass on the good karma again!!

Seller was a really nice fella, pursuing a new direction in life, and needed it gone to accommodate the sale of his home. He threw in a ton of tooling and such, the rotary table and 6" vise, and sold me a nice Tig welder he forgot he had.

Thanks for the find on this one, it's a huge addition to the shop, and I'll be sure to pass on the good karma again!!
Right on!

Awesome! Annnd of course we need pictures

What a deal!

Back