• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Milling machine/keyway cutter $300 Prince George

"Would be a cool project if I was closer and had a workspace, especially at that price"

..... Umm, didn't you just move into a bigger shop? PG isn't that far, you can do it. ;)

We did recently move, but sadly the shop is progressing at a glacial pace . . . And if I wasn't balancing family stuff here too, I agree that PG would not be too bad of a road trip but I really don't think the Better Half would be too keen on me disappearing for a couple days right now, lol!

Well..... You could always call it a family vacation and bring them along... It's cast iron, keep it dry and it'll patiently wait until you have the time. Mine (1913 K&T 1A) has been getting shuffled around the shop for close to ten years now waiting for a little loving.
..... perhaps I am not a good influence. :p

Well..... You could always call it a family vacation and bring them along... It's cast iron, keep it dry and it'll patiently wait until you have the time. Mine (1913 K&T 1A) has been getting shuffled around the shop for close to ten years now waiting for a little loving.
..... perhaps I am not a good influence. :p

Haha.... wife wouldn't be happy to find out PG isn't high on holiday destinations

Haha.... wife wouldn't be happy to find out PG isn't high on holiday destinations
These are covid times..... Gotta take what you can get....:D:D. Besides it would be preserving an important piece of history, almost a patriotic duty one might say.

Back