• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Milling machine, $1500, Barrie, ON

2cbe347a-2726-45d5-acfe-be3277166483

Jeebus, it would have to be pretty bad, to not be a screaming deal, at the listed price!

Might be a good time to drag that image and drop it in a search bar, to see how many other place that same advert has been posted!

Jeebus, it would have to be pretty bad, to not be a screaming deal, at the listed price!

Might be a good time to drag that image and drop it in a search bar, to see how many other place that same advert has been posted!
How do you that? Drag that image onto the search bar. I couldn't get it to drag.

The latest versions of Android have image search built in. Just tap and hold on the image, then select search with Google image. I like it better than the normal way of using google image search.

This looks like a full blown Bridgeport Pulley Drive Clone. The x handle is missing. Also the feed parts.

I didn't know that KBC sold full blown clones!

Worth a look if it passes the scam tests.

Seller on Kijiji for 10 years. Good sign.

Couldn't find it on the web. Another good sign.

I'd be starting the truck if I still wanted one.

Last edited:
I didn't know that KBC sold full blown clones!

hmmmm.... I'd have bet all of us had flipped through the KBC catalogue, cover to cover, several times.

Like kids before Christmas, flipping through the Eaton's catalogue toy section. Remember that? Before the internet, it and Sears were the only connection a kid had to the outside world!

hmmmm.... I'd have bet all of us had flipped through the KBC catalogue, cover to cover, several times.

Never saw a KBC Catalog.

Like kids before Christmas, flipping through the Eaton's catalogue toy section. Remember that? Before the internet, it and Sears were the only connection a kid had to the outside world!

Now that I remember.

It was always the Sears Cataloge for me Eatons was ok and they did have the outside window displays in Victoria where you would activate the display by the heat of your hand on the window.

Back