• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Metal lathe $3,500 Gatineau QC

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
A nice 14X40 with all the fixins.

8a291ac3-7057-40b4-a95d-6da193129df0

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
In Quebec.

Looks like new. I hear trucks on the highway in Quebec, Ontario, and the Maritimes! They have 2.5 grand cash in an envelope and another grand in their shirt pocket

Tecnico

(Dave)
Premium Member
In Quebec.

Looks like new. I hear trucks on the highway in Quebec, Ontario, and the Maritimes! They have 2.5 grand cash in an envelope and another grand in their shirt pocket
Oh, man that’s gotta be gone by now! Let’s see…. A one way plane ticket, a one way truck & trailer rental…..

Do I need a “new” lathe…..?

Oh well…..

EDIT: He’s also got a BS01 dividing head with a Bison chuck and a Van Norman mill with lots of cutting tools for sale.

D :cool: