• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Mesa Electronics 7I96 Servo Control board, Calgary $100

I have a Mesa Electonics 7I96 Servo Control board forsale. Its brand new in the bag, never powered on. I had intended to use this with LinuxCNC to start playing around with some servo controls, but never got around to it. Its never been powered on, and only taken out of its static bag to look at it when i received it and just now to take pics. I chose the 7I96 at the time as its a Linux CNC compatible board.

$100

They list for $119USD new plus shipping, and GST. I cant recall if there was duties on it as well.

I dont have a 5v power supply kicking around, so if you want to see it powered up you'd need to bring one with you, assuming you are local.

Attachments

• IMG_3318.JPG
    IMG_3318.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3319.JPG
    IMG_3319.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 4

slow-poke

Ultra Member
FWIW, I have been using MESA boards for probably 20 years and have nothing but good things to say.

I'm using the 7I96's big brother the 7I95t to control my CNC mill and I'm quite happy with it. 7i95t doing it's thing.....

Attachments

• IMG_1174.JPG
    IMG_1174.JPG
    879.9 KB · Views: 4