• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Luxcut 1136 manual

I recently was able to scoop up a Luxcut 1136 220v lathe in very decent condition for cheap because the previous owner had partially disassembled the lathe for a thorough cleaning and he replaced the bearings, seals and belts.
I am hunting for a manual for this lathe as I am interested in maintenance procedures and also an exploded diagram to confirm I do the reassembly correctly.

If anyone has a manual, or would share a copy of the manual I would greatly appreciate it!

If I’m not mistaken the Lux cut is very similar to a number of import lathes of a similar size.
Have a look at Lathes.co.uk and you will see a bunch of similar machines all under different names.

I recently was able to scoop up a Luxcut 1136 220v lathe in very decent condition for cheap because the previous owner had partially disassembled the lathe for a thorough cleaning and he replaced the bearings, seals and belts.
I am hunting for a manual for this lathe as I am interested in maintenance procedures and also an exploded diagram to confirm I do the reassembly correctly.

If anyone has a manual, or would share a copy of the manual I would greatly appreciate it!
I have that lathe. And the manual.
Send me a pm and i'll see what I can do.

It was an amazing deal and I also bought the milling machine that the guy had for sale as well.
I’m in the Calgary area.
The lathe is an upgrade from my old atlas lathe so I will be selling it once I go through the Luxcut and get it dialed in the way I want it.

Back