• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Kurt Dx6 vise for 710 CAD

Tom O

Ultra Member
That’s the same vice I have and am quite happy with it. It would be nice to have 2 of them though!

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
I'm calling them tomorrow about the shipping. I partially placed an order, and they said they'd call me with the shipping estimate....

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
Thomas Skinner will match the Travers price, and no shipping. I have a quote for 710.00 FOB calgary.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Interesting shipping used to be free - they must have changed it recently or placed weight restriction on free shipping. Good to know Thomas Skinner will match. I am glad you guys are getting a great deal!

kevin.decelles

Jack of all trades -- Master of none
Premium Member
I purchased that vise in December from amazon.ca for 758 all in (prime shipping).

Sounds like others are following their lead/price.

Mine shipped out of the USA from Pennsylvania . Box was ~80 pounds

It’s a nice piece of kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk