• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Jacobs Flex Collet L0 Taper

If you are patient they do show up on Edmonton Kijiji a couple of times a year. I bought one last year for 450 and it came with a full set of collets.

We have 2 boxes of collets here as someone pitched out the collet chuck...If you buy that thing let me know before we throw them out - I wqill get the numbers off the boxes and post

Throw ... them out? Collets are probably 100 used (easily). Ruberflex collets are expensive and hard to get.

For 450 that is way too expensive. You can get cheaper off eBay even (!)

For 450 with full set of collets is an OK price may be even a deal.

It is getting more difficult to find good deals on Ebay and the shipping that some sellers are charging is crazy.

Back