• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Horizontal Metal Band Saw - Kijiji $125

Perry

Ultra Member
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/...2835?cid=4b719af5-6c02-40fc-a35f-d92d243d64b5

93f1aaf5-0b38-4ced-9961-1603db295994

If I didn't have the Emmerson, I'd jump on this! Johnson saws are very good, and practically bulletproof. Might need a part or 2 replaced, but thse things last a lifetime!

If I didn't have the Emmerson, I'd jump on this! Johnson saws are very good, and practically bulletproof. Might need a part or 2 replaced, but thse things last a lifetime!
Basically free at that price...cheaper then most 4x6's, only thing ya need is room

What's that in the BG? Coupla Bugs and a...Corvair?
Looks like three special VWs. The one on the left is a ragtop beetle. The one on the right an Oval window beetle. Wish I could claim I knew what the one in the center was...but I did know it was not a Corvair. Google image search says

1967 Electric sunroof Type 34 Razoredge Karmann Ghia​

Screenshot 2024-10-20 at 23-59-39 1967 Electric sunroof Type 34 Razoredge Karmann Ghia I am a ...pngScreenshot 2024-10-20 at 23-58-40 1967 Electric sunroof Type 34 Razoredge Karmann Ghia I am a ...png

What is he using to take the picture? A tablet with an antenna?

Last edited:
Back