• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

HEY SUSQUATCH - Bridgeport in Windsor - $2000 posted 1 hour

I was the first to view this and the table top still shows the scrapping ---- I think?

Hey @YYCHM can you post some of the pics - I am in a meeting - LOL

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

@YYCHM : Thank you Craig! Looks not too shabby for $2000 - couple broken knobs (down feed speed and selection up or down) and the crank handle for the quill feed - does not look used much. Thoughts?

@YYCHM : Thank you Craig! Looks not too shabby for $2000 - couple broken knobs (down feed speed and selection up or down) and the crank handle for the quill feed - does not look used much. Thoughts?

Is there something missing in this image?

$_59.JPG

Too bad it doesn't state the input voltage and phase.

The two holes are for the hard stop or the switch for a power feed. The x axis lock is not original. Easy to replace items. Y lock and Z lock are there.

Back