• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

German Rotary Table, Indexer & Tailstock.

Mcgyver

Ultra Member
Here is a beautifully German RT and Indexer & Tailstock.

These were originally purchased by the German army (stamped). I don't know what taper the indexer is but when I bought them I though I'd make shaft for it to suit ER collets. Table is just under 5"

Figure $490 for all of it seems about right. Don't want to separate but will ship for the good folks here.

thanks

MWZ_9600-1300x864.JPG

DSC_8923-large.JPG

DSC_8925-large.JPG

DSC_8926-large.JPG

DSC_8927-large.JPG

DSC_8928-1300x870.JPG

logo.jpg

Last edited:
good suggestion, don't know. I asked around, but no one I asked had any ideas on there pedigree. I've confirmed that is the Bundeswehr stamp, but that is all I know ....and they have the feel of a well made tool you'd expect from the Germans

Last edited:
Back