• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Free Zubal Lathe

Bad time to have to go to work - Dang! that is only 20 minutes from my place........if it was Tuesday. Today it is a very cold swim and 300 km......argh!

I sent it right away to my son's friend - they would have a blast on it - just a bummer I left for work yesterday or I would go and get it

The boys are looking into it - seeing if its still available and will the guy let them dismantle it to transport

The boys are looking into it - seeing if its still available and will the guy let them dismantle it to transport

I was going to say... do you have something that will lift 2500 lbs onto a truck bed or trailer?

Messages sent to the "giver" see what comes back - If I can secure this lathe there may be some future dialogue - should have had @David_R8 chat with the guy - maybe he would pay money to sweeten the deal....hahaha

Well rats.
I couldn’t get ahold of the seller. Sorry mate ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son tried and got no response as well. I also went out of cell coverage right at the beginning so couldn't call. ah well, I was thinking to ensure it was good to go and ship it out west with @chickenlights for one of the lads out there trying to find a lathe - not sure on how big it was though...14" ?

Back