• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Elliot 10M shaper

My Alba (older version of this one) cost me 700 and it still needed a teardown and massive repair, so someone got a steal!

I can still see the ad 7 hrs later? Doesn't look sold to me?

You're right. Appears to be available if you log into FB.

Comes with 220 1-3 phase converter, sweet deal!

Can you actually get to Powell River without taking a ferry.... or two?

No, I don’t think so. One way is up the Sunshine Coast and cross at Saltry Bay, the other would be up the Island and cross around Campbell River (I think). I’ve only gone the Saltry Bay route once. For someone in Victoria, say, that would be a hard run to do in one one day and the chances of making it back same day would be slim.

Oh, of course there would be float plane…;)

Powell River is two ferries from Vancouver, or one from Courtenay directly to Powell River. (I'm in Campbell River, just 30 minutes north)

If I had the space... but it looks almost as big as the 14" Steptoe I sold years ago.

Lead me not into temptation.

Back