• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Discounts for CHMW members on OnlineSupply.ca

SkookumRob

Vendor
Premium Member
I have been asked by a few members if we offer any discounts for members of the CHMW forum. The answer is YES! Just register a "Commercial Account" on our web site by following the steps below, and when you are logged in, you will automatically be presented with our discounted prices!

1) Click on "Your Account" at the top
2) Click on "Continue" under New Customer
3) Fill out the form and make sure you select "Commercial" and include CHMW as the Company Name.

That's it! Just make sure you are logged in when you want to check prices or place an order!

Attachments

• Online-Tool-Store-Canada-Online-Supply.webp
    Online-Tool-Store-Canada-Online-Supply.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Account-Login.webp
    Account-Login.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Simple-registration.webp
    Simple-registration.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 10
I have been asked by a few members if we offer any discounts for members of the CHMW forum. The answer is YES! Just register a "Commercial Account" on our web site by following the steps below, and when you are logged in, you will automatically be presented with our discounted prices!

1) Click on "Your Account" at the top
2) Click on "Continue" under New Customer
3) Fill out the form and make sure you select "Commercial" and include CHMW as the Company Name.

That's it! Just make sure you are logged in when you want to check prices or place an order!
I may have found a new favourite source

I have purchased custom length band saw blades, as well as other stuff. Thier shipping prices are much better than KBC. I recommend them happily
Glad you have been happy with your orders! We have worked really hard to figure out a "fair" system for shipping. "Free Shipping" is such a misnomer as everyone knows that there is a cost to shipping so if you are not paying it separately, it's built into the price and average sale value. We decided to keep shipping (in most cases) out of our product prices, allowing our customers to best optimize what works for them. Our system progressively discounts the shipping cost the more you buy so you can certainly reach "Free Shipping" but it will depend on the total order value and the actual shipping rate that is pulled from the couriers at your time of order.

Back