• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Diamond mesh 27" x 96" $10

Man.... I hate it when facebook ads are posted... Ends up being an hour long ordeal of scrolling through other ads LOL...

Man.... I hate it when facebook ads are posted... Ends up being an hour long ordeal of scrolling through other ads LOL...

Ya you gotta be careful on that page Craig, My daughter answered an add for some $100 dollar item a few miles from where they live...When she got to the place there was also a realtor sign in the drive....before she left the place she ended up placing a $600,000 offer on the place. havent heard yet if it was accepted.

Back