• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Deckel GK21 Pantograph - Chatham, ON - $400

I saw it I think two days ago and then forgot until I saw @David_R8 ’s post haha

Surprisingly still there! Looks pretty clean and not expensive for a high quality machine tool.
I seem to see them all the time, I just haven't a clue how to use them, or have space for them so never got that interested in them

I know of one in GTA that the guy probably wants about 6k for it, based on the 7K price he put on a small table bridgeport J1 head he has for sale

I am actually interested in this machine. Thanks for posting it.

It's just a half hour away. If I can modify it to engrave letters it could be quite useful to me. But the 600V motor would have to go, and I'm not gunna pay 400 for the machine if I have to do a lot of modifying.

I sent the seller a note asking a few questions. We will see.

I am actually interested in this machine. Thanks for posting it.

It's just a half hour away. If I can modify it to engrave letters it could be quite useful to me. But the 600V motor would have to go, and I'm not gunna pay 400 for the machine if I have to do a lot of modifying.

I sent the seller a note asking a few questions. We will see.
Go for it! And if you don’t like I can always take it off your hands…

I seem to see them all the time, I just haven't a clue how to use them, or have space for them so never got that interested in them

They’re a bit like shapers, pretty much obsolete in industry but still useful. Does things that a CNC will do without the CNC part. Can cut any shape you can trace.

If you grab it then don't want it, I'll come see you

I thought you didn't want it because of space. If you want it, I'll happily scoop it for you. I'm sure you would use it more than I would. It's a lot of machine for my simple needs.

@Rauce - same goes for you. I don't want to step on any toes. I'm late to the party and I know it.

I messaged the seller and never got a reply. I couldn't sleep. Thought I'd check on it.

It's gone. (Insert sad face here)

Screenshot_20230504_022423_Facebook.jpg

Im getting a bad feeling.

It showed still available for a few seconds and then showed sold again but in a different place.

Screenshot_20230505_142602_Facebook.jpg

I just sent another message.

But just so you know, @Darren had first dibs. He told me he wants it if I store it for him. I have agreed to do that. If he changes his mind it's no issue cuz then I'd take it. But they have not replied and that pesky sold thing has shown up twice now.

Back