• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Decent looking First knee mill in Winterpeg

Agreed. I wonder what is wrong with it as it is still listed. I that was in Alberta that would be gone by now.

Like two weeks ago similar mill in AB sold for 1500 on auction all in. The main difference was no power feed, no vise and the motor was disconnected. Looks like someone stripped power feeds off her on all 3 axis. Made in mid 70s. Same size, just over 2000lbs.

Definitely has a nice price point, especially with the extras. Seems interesting I came across a Kart lathe out of Winnipeg on the Edmonton page different seller althought it is not a good a deal as the mill.

A nice price with the bonus of no auction fever and 30 percent in fees! wish that was here in BC

Back