• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Czech TOS FNK 25 milling machine $750 Milton ON

I had a well used one of those, it had a #30 Nmtb spindle taper, they also come in R-8 and Nmtb 40. Mine had a 7.5 kw motor on the head, I think the table was 12x60 inches. Standing in front of the head, I could not reach the x axis handwheels without taking a half step towards the wheel.

Every part on the machine was available from Modern tools. It is a very heavy duty ram turret mill, I think mine was 3700 lbs. It is very tall as well, probably 7 ft. tall.

I had a well used one of those, it had a #30 Nmtb spindle taper, they also come in R-8 and Nmtb 40. Mine had a 7.5 kw motor on the head, I think the table was 12x60 inches. Standing in front of the head, I could not reach the x axis handwheels without taking a half step towards the wheel.

Every part on the machine was available from Modern tools. It is a very heavy duty ram turret mill, I think mine was 3700 lbs. It is very tall as well, probably 7 ft. tall.
power feeds standard too IIRC

Back