• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Coffee table

chipBit

Hello Fellas,

Another little project completed for living room.
1" tube 1/8", welded frame with maple top/bottom. Sanded t 120 grit and finished with Danish natural oil. Saw burn marks left for character.

Attachments

• signal-2024-06-27-20-01-42-313-1.jpg
    signal-2024-06-27-20-01-42-313-1.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 32
  • signal-2024-06-27-20-01-42-313.jpg
    signal-2024-06-27-20-01-42-313.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 32

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Very nice. I saw that the curtain was down a pane between photos then realized it's a different window on the opposite side. Nice layout and nice space. Nice that SWMBO let's you in there too. Mine would make me poop and shower first. She likes the fur so no shaving required.

chipBit

Very nice. I saw that the curtain was down a pane between photos then realized it's a different window on the opposite side. Nice layout and nice space. Nice that SWMBO let's you in there too. Mine would make me poop and shower first. She likes the fur so no shaving required.
Haha, thanks. Good eye. I had to google what SWMBO means :). Mine very picky too.