• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Calgary: Free Table Saw

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
DSCN3910.JPG

DSCN3911.JPG

I just talked to the guy, if you want it, come get it. No motor. If nothing else it would make a great machine stand.

It's 2 min from my place in the NE. If you want it, let me know and I'll go grab it before someone else does.

Craig

Last edited:
Wood!! That’s even more valuable! LOL

Ya, I was surprised as well LOL... It's heavy, I tried righting it and didn't get very far before giving up. The table saw guts are still in it, including a blade. The two crank handles must be for setting the blade height and angle I would imagine. I'd grab it but I have no place to store it:(

Kevin collected the saw and left me with this.....

KDMetal.JPG

All of it is 1" thick. Thanks Kevin!!!

Last edited:
Thank you Craig for salvaging and staging this for me. I have about 10 different projects that may get to use this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back