• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

BSF & BSW Wrenches. Taps and Dies, $35, Lethbridge, AB

Thanks for posting.
I sent the seller a request to ship them to Ottawa at my expense. Crossing my fingers. I am just restoring a 1954 Triumph TRW 500 and have absolutely no BSW tools.
Cheers!

Last night I offered to send $55 cash in an envelope. That would cover the cost for a small prepaid Canada post box and the tool. He has not replied yet.

@JustaDB thank you so much for posting this deal and putting the efforts to make it happen!
I just came back from our annual repair café/ tool library volunteers appreciation day. We got to assemble our own pizza and cook them in the community wood fire oven, cool and very tasty. Finally got to sit down and chat with other like minded people, about tools, repairs......... I had to share how lucky I am getting these wrenches from all the way across the country, only because you offered to help. You got a whole bunch of thumbs up from the tool library gang.
Cheers!

@fixerup, my pleasure. Just trying to give back to the community that has given so much to me. And, as I alluded to above, there's much more to the story, both good & sad. Gotta load sum pitchers on this damnable 'puter first.

Back