• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Bridgeport Series II mill near Kitchener

Looks to me like one of those Bridgeports that sold in TO recently for $1500 with a new paint job.

I am pretty sure those were Bridgeport I's werent they?

EDIT: Nope, went back and looked at the pic that I posted to those BP II's - Canadium is right, they were BP II's.

The II is a 3000# beast.

I'm working on a BP Series II NC unit at my neighbours. The knee has an air assist (factory) as the Z axis is ridiculously hard to raise otherwise.

Attachments

• IMG_2053.JPG
    IMG_2053.JPG
    497.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
It is a good looking piece of machinery.
Regardless of what they paid for it, if all is running well and everything works properly, is it worth $4k? There's no mention of tooling and that cost could put it out of reach for a lot of people.

Back