• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Bridgeport milling machine with tons of accessories. $10,000

While I'm no expert ....there are a lot of accessories included with that mill but unless they add up to about $7000 I'm thinking $10000 is way too much for a worn out milling machine.

Well lets count off accessories. Say both rotary tables with chucks as 800 CAD. Vices? Say 200 each (generous pricing). clamping set and collets etc - 100, parallels plus coax 100, end mills 100. So say, 1400. Lets be generous and make it 2000 (!).

Machine is worn out. Even through it is a BP it is not worth more then 3000. Heck beaten abused machines can go for 2000. But lets be generous and say 3000.

So a very generous price for this is 5000 CAD.

10K is a completely ridiculous price. Even with all the tooling I wouldn't pay more than $4000.
I can buy a new import for 10K

New price for all that is just over 12K$ (you can't buy a REAL BP new any more, the Grizzly/BP are now made in china.
The very best scenario is that is all in like-new condition, then 5K to 6K would be right.

My POV is that is not a penny over 5k, and that's being generous. the mill looks like a full rebuild, to be frank.

Back