• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

auction close to me that may interest members

historicalarms

Ultra Member
There is an on-line auction being held tomorrow premierauctions.ca that has 3 large anvils (lot #332,333,334) and a slew of new large workbenches with drawers (lots #153 to 176). If I were looking to set up some benching in a shop , these look like very worthy units. currently bidding at $750-900 , closing in 15 hrs or so the site says.

The anvils are at $250 currently.

If anybody is interested in something but the pick-up timing is wrong for you, I live 1/2 mile from the site and can pick anything up and hold it at the farm until more convenient for you.

Man If I was healthier I would sure take a stab at one of those 175 lb anvil's and give Black Powder anvil launching a go. I've seen vid of 100 lb anvils launched 300 ft straight up....wonder how much powder it would take to lift 175 lbs that high.....just wonder'n.

Would for sure wake up the neighborhood I'm betting.

Back