• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Anayak Milling Machine GCSurplus

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
Project anyone? Might be a diamond or might be just a rough.
FS577422-1233861.jpg

With disassembled parts..... Yikes

Thanks for sharing!
My first guess is that they had to take the table off to get it thru a doorway? The description says it was "The milling machine has been declared used and functional at the time of removal from service and is sold as is". Anyone interested could call the contact number in the ad and ask what the deal with the table removal is

Stellrammer

Decent enough machine, the knuckles on the head are a weak point but not a deal breaker. Looks as though the important stuff like lead screws are there and complete.
Under a grand is a good buy. Take the ram off and load everything separate into a half ton and you’re good to go, unload with the ubiquitous cherry picker crane piece by piece.

trevj

Ultra Member
If you want to hear funny/sad, then you have to understand that my Ex thinks that my Milltronics milling machine, nowhere near as nice as the one on CADC, is worth $21Kusd/aka $28K cad! She saw it listed at a dealer in the States, it must be right, eh?

It has not been powered up in over ten years, is in several pieces, and it is not near as nice as the one listed! I tried to just give it to her, but her Lawyer was too quick to speak up. Apparently "I" need to sell it, at her price, and give her half the money!
LOL!

Cold day in hell, and all that, mainly to the fact that I paid $1600 for it, and I said it is still worth about that!