• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Acu-rite II DRO connector

grizzlychicken

Hi all!
So I recently purchased a standard modern lathe that came with an acu-rite DRO. Unfortunately the connector pin is melted/crushed.
I’m looking to source a replacement connector.
An ideas where to look?

Shane

Attachments

• IMG_2756.jpeg
    IMG_2756.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2754.jpeg
    IMG_2754.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2752.jpeg
    IMG_2752.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 12

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I might have one for you. I’m working toward TouchDRO as one of the boards in my unit is toast. When I go Touch DRO I was thinking of changing the ends to a standard plug.

Might have a total unit if you are interested. Other than the one card everything else seems to work as it should.

Where are you located?

grizzlychicken

I might have one for you. I’m working toward TouchDRO as one of the boards in my unit is toast. When I go Touch DRO I was thinking of changing the ends to a standard plug.

Might have a total unit if you are interested. Other than the one card everything else seems to work as it should.

Where are you located?
Hi Tom,
I’m in Alberta. The rest of the unit seems to work just the plug is the issue.where are you at? Let me know if you are changing your plug
Up!