• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

2hp milling machine with custom base $5150 Calgary, AB

Jswain

Joe

I wouldn't normally post the flippers machine....but I swear to F if this thing sells for $5150 my RF45 is gonna have to start paying rent if it wants to stay... :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907_205553.jpg
    Screenshot_20240907_205553.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 29
God that flipper is out of control. I posted new old stock RF 30 with some new tooling for just 2000. I know its a lesser machine but still I am within reason here unlike him.

I wouldn't normally post the flippers machine....but I swear to F if this thing sells for $5150 my RF45 is gonna have to start paying rent if it wants to stay... :D
'Chris Wood' on facebook marketplace. He's a real dirtbag. He's also Chris W and some other alt accounts on Kijiji in Calgary.

He has a 13x40 Lathe for $7200 bucks as well. Lol.

one ton dodge with a headache rack…..

Another man of taste and distinction I see…..
I made the rack and running boards, and had them galvanized. I have got more positive and negative comment on the running boards than anything else. Some say they look stupid, and some want to take pictures. I offered to build them for a guy and he said he'd like pictures first. Next thing he was under the truck getting shots of the mounting system and all, and went and built his own.
They are great to scrape mud and snow off your boots before jumping in.

I made the rack and running boards, and had them galvanized. I have got more positive and negative comment on the running boards than anything else. Some say they look stupid, and some want to take pictures. I offered to build them for a guy and he said he'd like pictures first. Next thing he was under the truck getting shots of the mounting system and all, and went and built his own.
They are great to scrape mud and snow off your boots before jumping in.
Those running boards certainly look a hell of alot beefier than the comercial things. Running boards are great for stopping road mud and dirt but I don't like them unless you can jack your truck up on them otherwise they get bent ripped off because they hang lower.

Back