• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

16" Wall Mounted Fan w/ Remote

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Was up at Princess Auto in Calgary NE yesterday and noticed they had some of their sale items out already for the sale that starts on the 18th. I picked up this 16" oscillating wall fan to replace my dead one. Pretty good deal for $29.95, and the remote feature is nice. Good unit for a shop. If I had room I'd buy a second one.

1597524309313.png

Last edited:

Chicken lights

Forum Pony Express Driver
Was up at Princess Auto in Calgary NE yesterday and noticed they had some of their sale items out already for the sale that starts on the 18th. I picked up this 16" oscillating wall fan to replace my dead one. Pretty good deal for $29.95, and the remote feature is nice. Good unit for a shop. If I had room I'd buy a second one.

View attachment 10665
Your aerosol sprays are too organized
But I like the fan idea :D

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I think I may head out there tomorrow and pick up another one for a spare bedroom in the house. It has a cool delta feature where it stops and starts the fan randomly (I think to simulate natural wind). Kinda relaxing actually.

I love PA. Eventually they will sell out to USA I'm sure, but I really enjoy the store :)

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Looks great, I was going to head to PA for the HSS countersink bit set for $12 but might get this fan too

Don't hold your breath. I have that set. Good for wood and that's about it.

The 180 Lumen LED Rechargeable Flexible Work light looks interesting though.

Clearcutter

Don't hold your breath. I have that set. Good for wood and that's about it.

The 180 Lumen LED Rechargeable Flexible Work light looks interesting though.

Agreed on the quality of the counter sinks. But crazy cheap price for counter sinks that will get used on wood and general projects that I tend to mangle good tools on

Hruul

Lee - metalworking novice

View attachment 10665
Thanks CalgaryPT for the notice on the fan. I likely would have missed it on the digital flyer. I went out on the first tuesday it was on sale and bought one for the garage. It should help with the stupid heat here (Regina) lately.