• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

TIG filler rod / Consumables / Torch

Proxule

Ultra Member
Howdy fellas,

Sold my TIG rig and I have these extras. Pick and choose or buy it all?
Will ship on your dime if desired.
Located in Edmonton.

3/32 silicone bronze 20pcs
3/32 er70s-2 30 pcs
3/32 4043 aluminum 150+ pcs
1/8 5356 aluminum 31 pcs
All 36" lengths

Assorted gas lens kits, caps, cups. ceriated and thoriated tungsten. Enough for a lifetime!

9F torch head with trigger, linked to 10ft cable. Nice small flexihead for hard to reach places.

1lb spool 4043 MIG alu wire.

Pictures,

I am willing to partial trade for some powder, H110 or W296 and cash.
Or just cash / EMT

What ever the welding supply sells for minus 50%
Just message me a value and its yours, With in reason.

Thanks

trevj

Ultra Member
What's it worth to you? I am pretty sure a 9 torch and a 20 use compatible consumables. While I want the stuff, I don't really need it, if you know what I mean.

At a half pound here and part pound there, I dunno what the market will bear, though I figure it'd be nice to have the options... Gas lenses are good, cups are good, collets and tungstens are always good...

Shoot me a price, here or as a PM.

trevj

Ultra Member
Got here today, looking in good nick!

Have not opened the boxes yet, but willing to bet all is well. That's a solid package of rod! Am happy! If I find your car keys or the like when I bust into the box, I'll let ya know! :)