• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Sheilding gas refills in Saskatchewan

So. Since I come from BC I own my own T tanks. Is there ANYWHERE in Saskatchewan that will refill these with Argon and mix?

I can't find anywhere that will in SK. Even in my small town in BC there were 3 options for this.

Any help would be appreciated

Hruul

Lee - metalworking novice
I bought my tank a few years ago, but they only sell the smaller ones and then you return it and get a different tank that is filled and pay for the gas and some handling charges. They only rent on a yearly basis for the larger ones I believe. At least that was how it was a couple years ago.

I bought my tank a few years ago, but they only sell the smaller ones and then you return it and get a different tank that is filled and pay for the gas and some handling charges. They only rent on a yearly basis for the larger ones I believe. At least that was how it was a couple years ago.
Well that's ridiculous. Manitoba isn't far. I might have to see what is there.

Kms tools maybe, still do refills in Alta. But maybe a long haul.
Yeah that's where I bought them in Kamloops. Between KMS and another welding supply store there was always someone who could fill them up. I just can't believe that there is nowhere in Saskatchewan that does it.

Plus I'm on the Eastern side of SK